Thursday, June 14, 2012

CPS Sketch # 269 - Sizzix

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.

hello

This was super simple and all about patterned paper.  I just love pretty paper!

Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: words2color by the {Stamps} of Life
Ink: Black Mix'd Media Inx by Clearsnap
Paper: Solar White by Neenah from DiscountCardstock.com
Patterned Paper: On the Bright Side by My Mind's Eye
Other: Banner die by PTI, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, Clear embossing powder by Ranger, 2-way glue, corner rounder, Blush Glitter Ritz glitter

2 comments:

  1. This card reminds me of my good friend. I just love the mix of colors and texture. I also read about you winning a Vagabond! Congrats. You are the stuff my dreams are made of :)

    I found you following Cath's request for us to get out and about in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad I did! I intend to post about my findings and couldn't help but include this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and congrats on winning the Vagabond, stop in from Moxie Fab. Hugs Pammejo http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete